At Wall Written we are currently hiring an office team member to assemble decals, package them, and assist online and phone customers as needed.
Responsibilities include using a computer and vinyl plotter to cut vinyl designs, weed them (remove the excess vinyl), proof-read, tape, trim, and package the decals.
This position does not require any specific previous job experience. We will train you to become a Wall Statement Specialist.
Hours, Wages and Schedule:
9am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm, Friday
- Training pay will be $8 per hour
- Training will last one month
- Where: The Wall Written South-West Provo Office
- Starting pay rate will be between $9-$10 per hour, to be determined based on performance once training is completed
- Full time
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Work well with people (team player)
- Self motivated/driven
- Proactive, finding and completing tasks without supervision
- Fast, hard working
- Efficient time management
- Careful, diligent, with an eye for detail
- Eager/able to learn new techniques/skills easily
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn new software programs
- Fluent in English, both reading/writing and speaking
- Strong basic spelling/grammar skills
- Able to stand/be on feet for long stretches throughout the day
- Able to bend/lean forward over task table for long stretches of time
- Able to lift vinyl rolls/packages weighing up to 25 lbs
- Good Vision (if needed, wearing glasses or contacts is fine)
- High school Graduate (or equivalent)
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus, but not required
As with all our positions, we are looking for dependable, trustworthy and hard-working people.