At Wall Written we are currently hiring a seasonal Production Technician.
Our Production Team is responsible for creating all our vinyl statements, processing and packaging orders.
Production Technicians will use a computer and vinyl plotter to cut vinyl designs, then weed (remove the excess vinyl), proof-read, tape, trim, and package them.
You'll also oversee your own quality control, and ensure orders are complete before they are shipped.
Hours, Wages and Schedule:
- Training pay will be $8 per hour
- Training will last one month
- Hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Where: The Wall Written South-East Provo Office
- Starting pay rate will be between $9-$10 per hour, to be determined based on performance once training is completed
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- 9am - 5pm on most weekdays, as well as every other Saturday.
- Seasonal position to last until the end of January
- Possibility of continued full-time employment once holiday season ends, dependent on job performance and as needed
- Paid vacation time off for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Work well with people (team player)
- Self motivated/driven
- Proactive, finding and completing tasks without supervision
- Fast, hard working
- Efficient time management
- Careful, diligent, with an eye for detail
- Eager/able to learn new techniques/skills easily
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn new software programs
- Fluent in English, both reading and speaking
- Strong basic spelling/grammar skills
- Able to stand/be on feet for long stretches throughout the day
- Able to bend/lean forward over task table for long stretches of time
- Able to lift vinyl rolls/packages weighing up to 25 lbs
- Good Vision (if needed, wearing glasses or contacts is fine)
- High school Graduate (or equivalent)
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus, but not required
This position does not require any specific previous job experience. We will train you to become a Wall Statement Specialist.
As with all our positions, we are looking for dependable, trustworthy and hard-working people.