We are currently hiring a Personal Assistant / Production Technician with 2- 4 years experience that is ready to hit the ground running, excited for a challenge, and prepared to give 110% to the job. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is able to work independently, completes tasks, works well with management, and has a passion to do a good job. The job will be flexible with the work day start/stop times. Average 25-30 hours week. 5 days a week. Pay range for this position is $9 (training rate) to $12 hr. (fully trained, demonstrated competencies)
This position is preparatory to other more skilled and full time positions.
ResponsibilitiesThis position requires but is not limited to the following skills:
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Articulate and Professional Oral and Written Communication
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Ability to Proactively Organize, Prioritize, and Multi-Task Efficiently in various environments this will include working in our Production area as a Technician and performing Customer Service tasks
- Sound Judgment Capability and Discretion with Confidential and Time-Sensitive Material
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Computer Applications
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Maintain Email - Requires appropriate grammar business-specific language
- Maintain Office Files
- Working knowledge of Office Equipment
- Complete Assigned Tasks as Requested and On Time without being reminded
- Handle any Personal Tasks for Employer as Requested
Training pay will be $9 per hour
Training will last one month
Hours are between 9am and 4pm Monday - Friday
Where: The Wall Written Springville, Utah Office
We are also hiring one Part-Time Production Technician and one Full-Time Production Tecnician.
Our Production Team is responsible for creating all our vinyl statements, processing and packaging orders.
Production Technicians will use a computer and vinyl plotter to cut vinyl designs, then weed (remove the excess vinyl), proof-read, tape, trim, and package them.
You'll also oversee your own quality control, and ensure orders are complete before they are shipped.
Hours, Wages and Schedule:
- Training pay will be $9 per hour
- Training will last one month
- Hours: between 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday
- Where: The Wall Written Springville, Utah Office
- Starting pay rate will be between $10-$11 per hour, to be determined based on performance once training is completed
- 25-30 hours week (5 days a week)
- Work well with people (team player)
- Self motivated/driven
- Proactive, finding and completing tasks without supervision
- Fast, hard working
- Efficient time management
- Careful, diligent, with an eye for detail
- Eager/able to learn new techniques/skills easily
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn new software programs
- Fluent in English, both reading and speaking
- Strong basic math/spelling/grammar skills
- Able to stand/be on feet for long stretches throughout the day
- Able to bend/lean forward over task table for long stretches of time
- Able to lift vinyl rolls/packages weighing up to 25 lbs
- Good Vision (if needed, wearing glasses or contacts is fine)
- High school Graduate (or equivalent)
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus, but not required
This position does not require any specific previous job experience. We will train you to become a Wall Statement Specialist.
As with all our positions, we are looking for dependable, trustworthy and hard-working people.