- New Products
- Shop by Category
- Shop by Room
- UnWritten Wall Decals
- Designer Favorites
- Clearance Outlet
Your privacy is very important to Wall Written. This page outlines our privacy policies and how they affect you.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, or if you feel that we have not complied with the policies stated here, please Contact Us.
At Wall Written we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third parties as described below, or if we are required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or comply with a legal process served on our website.
A Note About Children: Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the wallwritten.com website without supervision, and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. Minors may only use this website with consent by, and under the supervision of, their parents/guardians, or teachers who have permission from their parents/guardians.
Information about the personally identifiable information you submit to our website and how it will be used:
Ordering: We collect your name, street address, email address, and phone number when you order any Wall Written products. This information will be used to retrieve any Custom Designed Wall Written Statements and/or follow up with you about, as well as deliver, your order. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. Also, we will collect billing information, such as a billing address, a credit card number, a credit card expiration date, and a credit card verification number. This information only be used to process and complete your payment.
Contact Us. We use the email form located on the Contact Us page so you may contact us with any questions or comments you may have. The information given there is used to respond to those questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the website and offerings. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a record specific to you.
Newsletters and Product Updates: If you have elected to receive our newsletter or other email publications, we will collect your name and email address. This information will only be used to send company and product updates.
Possible sharing of the information and with whom:
We never sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, release personal information under these circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency; or
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- We may employ third party companies to perform order processing on our behalf. This may include order fulfillment, package delivery, marketing assistance, postal and e-mail delivery, customer service, data analysis, and credit processing. The companies we contract for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes.
Your choices regarding collection, use and distribution of your information:
How to Unsubscribe from Wall Written Email Publications or other Services. To unsubscribe from receiving any Wall Written email publications please click on the opt out link at the bottom of any email.
How to Update User Information. If you plan to change your email address, include the new address in our Contact Us form. Include any other information which may need to be updated. (name changes, etc)
Information Collected From All Visitors
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors, however we will use this data for marketing purposes.
This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
How we protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration: Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority at Wall Written. Once you submit your information into our website, it is stored behind a firewall. All Wall Written employees are contracted to follow our privacy and security policies. Your information is only accessible to the employees who will use it to do their jobs.
Notification of Changes. If we make changes or updates to our Privacy Policies, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner.
Thank you so much, and again, I am THRILLED with the quality of your product! ~Erin