First consideration and the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills.
- Have an interest in design, décor, and home decorating trends
- Be reliable, trustworthy and dependable.
- Have previous Customer Service experience, be patient and have exemplary communication skills.
- Work well with management and be able to work independently.
- Learn to be well versed about our products.
- Possess a cheerful disposition, which is reflected in their speech
- Is available to work between the hours of 8:30 am and 2:30 pm M-F
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn new software programs
- Fluent in English. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Strong basic math/spelling/grammar skills
- Writing experience in a social media setting
- Able to stand/be on feet for long stretches throughout the day
- Able to bend/lean forward over task table for long stretches of time
- Able to lift vinyl rolls/packages weighing up to 25 lbs
- Good Vision (if needed, wearing glasses or contacts is fine)
- High school Graduate (or equivalent)
- At least one year in a Customer Service position
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus, but not required
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org